External Relations Office
We welcome the opportunity to discuss ways in which you might become involved with or support Oxford Brookes. For an informal discussion, please contact us on +44 (0)1865 48 4863 or via one of the direct numbers below. To email, click on the relevant name or use email@example.com.
- Alison Bond, External Relations Director - Please contact through Elizabeth Wyatt.
- Elizabeth Wyatt, Assistant to the Director(s) and Team Administrator: +44 (0)1865 48 4909
- Ceri Butcher, Deputy Director (Engagement): +44 (0)1865 48 4895
- Justin Jacobs, Deputy Director (Development): +44 (0)1865 48 4877
Stewardship and Events
Check out what's on at Brookes at www.brookes.ac.uk/events. For further information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to find out more about alumni events, please see the Alumni Relations team, below.
Alumni and Community Engagement
Find out more about how Brookes works with the local community at www.brookes.ac.uk/about/community/good-neighbours/community-relations or follow us on Twitter @BrookesCLO. You can also contact us on email@example.com or fax +44 (0)1865 48 4767.
All former students of Brookes, Oxford Poly, Oxford College of Technology, Lady Spencer-Churchill College, Westminster College and other predecessor institutions can find out more about the free programmes and events we run for you at www.brookes.ac.uk/alumni or follow us on Twitter @brookesalumni. General enquiries can reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1865 48 4863.
- Justin Jacobs, Deputy Director (Development):+44 (0)1865 48 4877
- Mary Wakefield, Development Manager (Legacies and Major Gifts): +44 (0)1865 48 4606
- Martha Cass, Development Manager (Major Gifts): +44 (0)1865 48 4878
- Will Parry, Development Manager (Regular Giving): +44 (0)1865 48 2894
- Suzi Attree, Development Manager (Philanthropic and Corporate Giving)
Support the great work done at Brookes via Brookes because... General enquiries can reach us on email@example.com or contact us individually.